What is the Member Portal?
As a member of the Keyser Presbyterian Church, you’ll be able to use your member portal to:
• View & Edit Your Contact, Birthday & Anniversary Information
• View Your Contributions & Print Reports for Tax Purposes (Contributions are entered into the system on Monday mornings. You will have access to view your contributions as soon as they are entered into the system. If at anytime you see a correction that needs to be made or have questions, please contact the church office.)
• Access & Print the Member Directory (Both text and picture directories are available.)
• View Upcoming Church Events & Activities Calendar
• Track Your Yearly Pledges
• View Upcoming Birthdays & Anniversaries
Click Here to Enter the Member Portal
**In order to begin using your portal, please make sure that you have updated your email address with the office. If would like to update that information now, please call (304) 788-2142, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact button to the right of the screen.
Keyser Presbyterian Church is called to tell the good news of salvation by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ as the only Savior and Lord. Our faith is built upon the claims of Jesus Christ, leading people to repentance, acceptance of His as Savior and Lord, and His forgiveness of our sins. By proclaiming the message of Christ, we seek to make disciples of all people.